Friday, 23 March 2012

Conversations about God: Some Videos

Some videos that I recently watched that probe similar topics to the ones discussed in my recent post on God and the Shoa.

In The Case for God? Chief Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks interviews four atheists. The comments following the videos on You Tube are quite harsh on the atheists, arguing that they are not challenging enough to Rabbi Sacks. I don't think conversations between atheists and believers need to be hostile, and I found the exchange of ideas entertaining and refreshingly civil.

Part I:
Part II:


This is another British video that I found on The Second Son blog. I am not sure if Michael Carin had watched this prior to writing The Future Jew, but many of the ideas expressed are echoed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...